ADLib Glossary (T)

More Information:

Town and Country Planning Act 1990 (waste)

Planning permission is required before carrying out some exempt waste activities and you should always contact your local planning authority to find out if it is required before starting any activity.

See Also:
ADLib logo Content provided by the Agricultural Document Library
© University of Hertfordshire, 2011