ARCHIVE: Entry Level Stewardship Handbook 2005 (PB10355)

4.4    Organic Aid/Organic Farming Scheme (OAS/OFS)

If you have any land which is in the OAS or OFS, this is not eligible for ELS or OELS. However, transitional arrangements are in place to allow existing OFS agreement holders to transfer into OELS in certain limited circumstances. To find out more about OELS go to or contact your RDS office.

If any part of your farm is registered with an Organic Inspection Body, you should apply for OELS rather than ELS. To apply for OELS you will need a separate OELS application pack: these are available from your RDS office.

ADLib logo Content provided by the Agricultural Document Library
© University of Hertfordshire, 2011