Scrapie - Advisory Notes for Farmers (PB9446)

Further information

If you have any queries or concerns regarding scrapie, please first contact the Divisional Veterinary Manager at your local Animal Health Divisional Office.

Contact details are at:

or in your local telephone directory. You may, of course, wish to discuss any suspicions of scrapie in your flock/herd with your own vet.

Alternatively you can direct any questions to officials at the main offices of the relevant Agriculture and Rural Affairs Departments.

For England:

Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra)
Area 2/04
1a Page Street
London SW1P 4PQ
Tel: (020) 7904 6175

For Scotland:

Scottish Executive Environment and Rural Affairs Department (SEERAD)
Room 349, Pentland House
47 Robb’s Loan
Edinburgh EH14 1TY
Tel: (0131) 244 6413

For Wales:

Welsh Assembly Government, Department of Environment, Planning and Countryside (DEPC)
Animal Health Division 1, Cathays Park
Cardiff CF10 3NQ
Tel: (029) 2082 5996

ADLib logo Content provided by the Agricultural Document Library
© University of Hertfordshire, 2011